If you didn’t know by now the iOS 8 jailbreak is out and is amazing. If you haven’t already follow this guide here to jailbreak your iOS 8.x device.
Quick Question: Should I jailbreak iOS 8 now?
I’ve just jailbroken my iPhone 6 Plus on iOS 8.1 and installed a few essential cydia tweaks such as f.lux, StatusHUD 2 and NoSlowAnimations – and let me tell you, this makes an incredible difference already. I can honestly say my jailbroken iPhone 6 Plus 64GB is the best iPhone I’ve ever owned!
If you’ve followed the above guide from iDB to install Cydia on iOS 8 but still can not get Cydia to show on your home screen after following all the steps, here is a quick easy solution:
How to Fix Cydia not showing after iOS 8 Jailbreak
1. Click on the Pangu app already installed on your home screen and click on the Manager tab at the bottom
2. Click on the Remove tab at the top
3. Scroll down until you see the Pangu file and then click the delete button (trash can icon)
4. This will get stuck in the deleting process, simply tap your devices home button to get out the app
5. Go back into the Pangu app and a pop will appear: Force remove
6. Click Force remove which reboot the device
7. Now the Cydia icon will show on your home screen!
Let me know if this worked for you like it did for me